Come Work With Us!
GoServ Global Domestic Disaster Relief
Assistant Disaster Relief Director: GoServ Global is a Christ centered nonprofit providing disaster relief and humanitarian services around the world in Christ’s name. GoServ Global is looking for an individual to join the Domestic team fulltime. The Domestic team responds to natural and human disasters around the Midwest part of the United States, runs promotional events for the whole organization, and is responsible for the warehouse. This person would be directly assisting the Domestic Director. Main duties would include helping set the direction, create and maintain systems and documentation, fundraising for domestic, etc. Other responsibilities would be to provide direct services to families and organizations like property cleanup after natural disasters, construction, tree work, etc. Some overseas travel and promotional events for the whole organization would also be part of the team member’s role. For more information, email Dennis Anderson at danderson1466.gmail.com.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Corporate Office – Eagle Grove, Iowa
Bookkeeper: GoServ Global is a Christ centered nonprofit providing disaster relief and humanitarian services around the world in Christ’s name. GoServ Global is looking for a part time Bookkeeper, with the potential to become fulltime. The Bookkeeper is responsible for all aspects of the financial details of GoServ Global, Inc. This includes all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties as well as recording all the transactions into QuickBooks financial software. Essential functions include:
- Assists with the preparation of daily bank deposits. Enters all receivables into QuickBooks.
- Working with the Office Manager, coordinates donor records to ensure all donations are appropriately recorded and designated.
- Processes invoices and prepares checks for payment.
- Processes and pays all payroll taxes.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly financial reports.
- Ensures all funds are received for mission trips.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Proactively maintains highly organized filing system; working with Office Manager, files invoices, payroll paperwork, reimbursements, donor receipt information and other financial records.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems and procedures as needed.
- Coordinates all child sponsorship functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.